torstai 25. helmikuuta 2016

PEZ Collection



Blah! It's been too long of a break since I last wrote anything, feels like I can't even form proper sentences anymore! Not that I was ever good at that before, mind you. I guess this will be again one of those posts where I try to let the pictures do the most of the  talking.

So, anyway...... first lets talk about Pez candies real quick!
Normal flavours here in Finland have been for as long as I can remember; Orange, Lemon, Cherry, Strawberry, and..... woodland strawberry? (not 100% sure of that...) They all taste good, but by default I like the orange one the least. I can't really decide between the strawberries and cherries which one I like better, depends on the day I suppose!


Other Pez flavours I've tasted are Pez Liqourice and Pez Fizzy. The Liqourice isn't sweet at all, it's more salty like and I don't care for it. Really yucky stuff, never going to buy it again. Now, on the other hand, the fizzy ones, they are the best! Seriously.

strawberry, apple, lemon and the white is something super sour

There are randomly multiple flavours within one pack and they are slightly sour (I guess it's the "fizz" that does it). They are so good!! :3 The only problem I have with them, a very big problem, is  that they are not sold in Finland! WHY!?!!!? I found the Fizzy Pez in a shop in Estonia and they were like 80% cheaper than the regular flavoured ones in Finland. I am so regretting right now I didn't buy more of them while I had the chance. Next time I get to Estonia I'm going to buy a whole truckload of them, so that they'll never run out!


Onto the dispenser themselves. Maybe it's just my memory lying to me, but I have this impression that back in my childhood , you used to get 6 or 8 packs of candy when you bought a dispenser. Nowadays, you get 3 or sometimes just 1 random pack of candy. What's up with that?


Here we are then, the following is my current collection of PEZ dispensers. I've said it before, that I'm not a collector of the PEZ dispensers themselves. I have these few selected ones, because I collect the stuff related to their particular series overall.


MLP: Friendship is Magic. I found just 1 Twilight in a local shop, and I finally found Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie over in Estonia.

The Simpsons. I've had Homer since my childhood and I bought Bart and Marge last year via a Facebook group. Still missing Lisa and Maggie. I was so close getting Lisa, before the seller backed down and was never heard of again.

The Moomins. Bought from the Toy Swap, the most expensive ones yet. Hopefully I'll never have to pay as much for another set of dispensers.

The Skulls. I love skulls! <3 and that's the only reason I bought them. I think they are seasonal for Halloween from 2014.


Star Wars. Maul, Sidious & Grievous were bought at the Toy Swap.  Vader, Stormtrooper & R2 were bought new in a shop. C-3PO is from my brother's childhood. Yoda & Chewie, I found them at a flea market.

Pokémon. I've had them all since my childhood <3


That's it! For now....


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti